Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sayeth Steve: "Pi Day:Weatherston Style!" Part 1

Happy Pi Day!! (For those not mathematically skilled, It was 3/14, for Pi, 3.14)
For Pi Day, I celebrated at the Baltimore Science Center with my family,the Weatherston Zoo. There were pi trivias, pi recitals, pi-ku (poetry of pi in haiku format), and of course, pi(e)eating contests.

This is a work of art outside, which stands out and most likely makes people go to the science center just to see what it is.

This the chair outside the planetarium, which had been sat in many, many, MANY, times, as indicated by my sinking into the giant butt print.


This is me, on a bed of nails. The reason I am lying there unharmed is that I am a master of pain resistance!!! Just joking, the REAL reason is that there are so many nails(aproximately 5000 says the lady who was operating it at that time) that they all give the same amount of pressure on my back.

1 comment: